• Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight
    (GMT -8) (GMT -7) (GMT -6) (GMT -5) (GMT 0) (GMT +1) (GMT +10)

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Sign in to follow this  

Missing patch on profile

Hello,

My patch is not showing in my signature for some reason.  Do I need to insert some code into signature on my account settings?

LCpl Campo

the xml doesn't have a patch. if you see units members with 15th patches they are either using a different xml or arma units. they would be considered out of uniform. you know you have the right xml if in the player list next to your name is 15th MEU(SOC) and there is no patch.

Edited by HM3 (FMF) T. T. Nguyen
  • Like 1

Fixed it

Please use this form next time
Regardless of who removed it refrain from touching the signature itself or any patch/rack on display in the future

Regarding the XML. The unit custom XML does not come with a custom patch of any kind. The arm patch we saw in the past were thanks to the Arma unit XML
If any members are seening wearing that patch on their arm in game, it means their XML are incorrect and should be fixed to reflect the 15ths Custom XML found here

Edited by Capt D. Johansen
  • Like 1