• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Proxy Public Server Help Request: Faulty CH-53 Asset

Nova

For whatever reason I am unable to access the public server help request form so I'm asking for help forwarding the following issue to the correct team:

Type of Issue: Faulty Asset

Date Observed: 10/12/2020

Severity: Low

Mission Name: KP Liberation Takistan

Issue Details: The default unarmed "CH-53E" model that respawns at COP Bedrock/Operations Base was replaced with a non-functional asset, the "CH-53E (Cargo)" with the latest map revision. This "CH-53E (Cargo)" asset can neither carry passengers nor does it function to load KP Liberation resources in the form of Supply/Ammo/Fuel crates. This has removed a major gameplay loop for players that enjoy running logistics and severely limits early game resource gathering. It's also confusing to many players who purchase that variant with the limited resources  because it has "cargo" in the name hoping it will be able to haul cargo not realizing it's the same version that respawns at the operations base quickly leading to numerous useless CH-53Es on the map and wasted resources.

I understand that. That is why I very specifically prefaced my post with the line reading as follows:

"For whatever reason I am unable to access the public server help request form so I'm asking for help forwarding the following issue to the correct team". 

If you carefully read the first post in this thread you will see that is the first line of text. I had assumed these forums were generally in English so if I'm mistaken please let me know. There is no such form available on that website otherwise I would have gladly used it. I am not alone on this request.

By that I mean that there are other people who have both recently and unsuccessfully tried before me to raise this issue.  For these reasons I specifically said that I am "unable to access the public server help request form" and require the assistance of others on this forum to forward this help request. I assume I have to be a member to access it. If that's not the case and anyone wants to help me troubleshoot I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Nova

Mr Nova @Nova,

Thank you for the time you put into writing bug report. I will be asking around to see if there is something we can do to fix the issue of public members not being able to see that forum as that should be something everyone should have access to. Aside from that more directly into the bug report you filed, that issue has already been documented HERE and a fix is currently in the works in our S-4 Public Mission Team. I thank you again for your time and effort to make the public server a better place.

Respectfully,

Cpl Z. Hill

S-4 Public Mission Team Member

• Like 1