• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

During our ITX on TFA 19AUG2018, ACRE started performing oddly. Occasionally, radios that were assigned to only play in one ear would play in the opposite ear. Occasionally, the radios would play on the correct side, but for the most part,  the radio's were playing on the incorrect side for most of the mission.

Edited by LCpl Zahj

@Col Penny I can't speak for the others, put I am currently running TS3 version 3.1.10 and ACRE version "15th Controlled v2.6.1.992". @Sgt J. D. Stevens and @Sgt Currier can you report which versions of TS3 and ACRE were running last night?

It might actually be Teamspeak because yesterday whilst playing on the public server, my Teamspeak and Arma froze at random and so I had to shut them both down through task manager. But, when I turned off ACRE, this problem did not persist. There could also be some issue with other mods or something like that.