• Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight
    (GMT -8) (GMT -7) (GMT -6) (GMT -5) (GMT 0) (GMT +1) (GMT +10)

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Zeus Remote Control Bug

During operations I will get a bug after i remote control 1-2 AI and die with both i will be locked out of remote control for any other AI and will be locked out of controlling my own player. When I remote control an AI after the bug it will go into the AI's first person view but i cant move or do anything this is the same for when i go out of zeus and back into my own character it goes to first person view but i can't move. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

I have also experienced this bug previously, and have tried to fix it. The only way that I can reliably fix the issue is to fully close Arma 3 (not back out of the server even, fully alt+f4) and in the 3 years I was in Zeus we never confirmed an easier way.

I did hear Delgado fixed it once by killing the real body of the affected Zeus and then they were able to control themselves again, but I never personally confirmed this and it's possible Delgado was just tripping as nobody else I talked to got it to work either.

I have tried having someone kill me and it didn't work but i have heard it has worked for others

I have just been able to relog the server and it works. I have encountered this issue a few times not sure the reasoning but i've been able to just relog and the issue was fixed.