Jump to content
  • Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

    *Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.


P. J. Phillips

Recommended Posts

You should be able to go straight to the discharge section and find the form. Same with the transfer form, after clicking on either of the forum sections there will be a hyper link at the top looking like this for both: https://gyazo.com/eeb5d9b8396b0d3f42722ce3bf42c8e9 and same with transfers. That should work for you.

Edited by C/PFC Deage
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you don't see the 'Resignation' or 'Lateral Transfer' form from the 'Forms' link at the top, you can try the 'Request a Transfer' link at the top of the 'Transfers and Lateral Moves' forum, or use the ones I linked here. If you are looking to go to Reserves, you can use the same transfer form.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.