• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Mad its been about a decade since I stopped playing and after 8 years of active service in the military I am wanting to play again! If anyone remebers me I use to go by SSgt Nance, was with the weapons platoon back in the day, spent sometime as the JTAC then went on to open up EOD when LES first was intriduced. Hoping to reconect and get back up to steam and hopefully play again!

Hey there Nance! Don't know if you'll remember me as we ran in different circles back then but we worked jointly a few times when you were over in EOD and I was just starting out as a Platoon Commander. Nice to see an old head back around, welcome back!

I remember this name, one of the JTACs from the Gambler/Haymaker days. There are still a few of us old dogs kicking around. A lot has changed, but a lot is the same. If you have the itch, I recommend dabbling with reserves and filling in until you find a spot that fits you. Good to see you're doing well.

On 3/27/2024 at 3:11 PM, Cpl Khadisac said:

I remember this name, one of the JTACs from the Gambler/Haymaker days. There are still a few of us old dogs kicking around. A lot has changed, but a lot is the same. If you have the itch, I recommend dabbling with reserves and filling in until you find a spot that fits you. Good to see you're doing well.

Once I get my profile reactivated on this forums I would love nothing more then to come back in a reserve role. Miss playing!!

On 3/26/2024 at 10:02 PM, Col J. Murphy said:

Hey there Nance! Don't know if you'll remember me as we ran in different circles back then but we worked jointly a few times when you were over in EOD and I was just starting out as a Platoon Commander. Nice to see an old head back around, welcome back!

Yeah I remember you! Its nice to be back, hoping I can find my way back and play again. Ive reached out to some folks about getting my profile set back up. Maybe you can help point me in the right direction!

1 hour ago, Sir_NANCELOT said:

Yeah I remember you! Its nice to be back, hoping I can find my way back and play again. Ive reached out to some folks about getting my profile set back up. Maybe you can help point me in the right direction!

Absolutely! Just put in an application here by filling out the form at the top, and our S-1 team will flag it as a "Returning Member" and get you sorted out with your returning status.

https://15thmeu.net/forums/forum/33-unit-applications/

3 hours ago, Col J. Murphy said:

Absolutely! Just put in an application here by filling out the form at the top, and our S-1 team will flag it as a "Returning Member" and get you sorted out with your returning status.

https://15thmeu.net/forums/forum/33-unit-applications/

Awesome! Thanks man! Look forward to playing again