• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Miss this team

Trip

Evening all.

Many years ago I was a member of this unit, back when Corium and Calais and many others ran rampant. Seeing some videos on youtube brought me back to those happier moments.

I played as a Corpsman in 15th at a time I was wanting to further my own life, and it provided a great community here. Years later, I'm somewhat interested in returning to play with whatever this unit has become, but more over reconnect with people who I enjoyed time with online. Weird to say, some of the skills developed in this game with everyone has carried over into real life work in fire/EMS. I've achieved FF, EMT, Paramedic since. It's during down times I want to be able to relax on a game with you all and have not had an online community to enjoy since.

If anyone remembers HM2 FMF J Trip, and wants to reach out and help me find a way back in as a social member to start, it would be nice to touch base again.

Cheers

Yeah I was retired for bout 7 to 8 years before coming back just recently myself! I was in the 15th bout 10 years ago, I think right after Arma 3 came out when I got it (which ironically was 2 days before my birthday haha). How ya been though Trip?

• 1 month later...

Hey! Good to see y'all.

Been looking to try to get into more gaming again and miss having a community online. Pretty much any of my old school gaming groups have fallen apart between 21cw (bf2 days) or this. So will have to be caught up on getting on discord one of these nights and figuring out some stuff :)

Been bouncing around ready or not, ground branch, foxhole,RPGs etc just looking for something thats fun and not insane to get into, yet I know I'd like to get arma3 running well and the right mods to play casually.

Thanks for the replies guys!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 2ndLt (Ret) D. Hamilton said:

I might hop on just to play a game or few; though my biggest question is where is my good old friend Wiggin?

He retired after LED Got closed down, he pops into the Discord once in a while and says hi but I haven't seen him around in a long while

Edited by Cpl Baum