• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Unban Request Cpl Coco

Sgt (Ret) Coco

Gamer Name: HM3 (FMF) Coco

Date of Ban: 19AUG2023

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?:Arma

ArmA ID:76561198274245736

Reason for Ban: Friendly Fire

Comments:  Respectfully requesting to be unbanned. Sgt Kris and Cpt Robertson expressed a request for this to not be a ban from the public server, due to the situation. A formal apology was issued to the victim of fratricide, and they expressed during the report that they do not want to see me banned from the server. I recognize the unprofessional way I presented myself, as well as the unit. This mistake will NEVER occur again, and has been the only disciplinary action that has been taken in around 4 years from what I recall. I apologize for my actions, and respectfully request that my ban from the public server be rescinded. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response. 

• 15th 1
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@ Cpl Coco

Please take the last few months into account when you choose to violate our server rules. We hold our members to an even higher standard than members of the public, more is expected of 15th members,  do not let something like this happen ever again.

Your ban will be lifted sometime soon when the server can be reset.  I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with our server rules before you connect next time. Second chances are rare, third chances don't exist.