• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Old records?

impulse 101

Howdy all,

I played with you fine folks back in '14/'15. I'm now getting back into Arma and found a group I'm applying to join. Just to be as thorough as possible in filling out the app, I came back here to dig up some details about my record with the 15th. But it looks like there's been quite an overhaul since I was last here, and it doesn't look like that data is available anymore?

It would have been under Sean Black, joined back in May/June-ish '14. Rolled with the Gators. Think I made it to Cpl?

Anywho, if there is a way I can get a look at that stuff, that'd be awesome. Else I'll just make-do B^]

The 15th still maintains records since 2007 and there is a Sean Black on record. if you can share the arma ID and it matches what we have here then I doubt there would be a issue sharing your details if there is any deeper down

2 hours ago, Maj D. Johansen said:

The 15th still maintains records since 2007 and there is a Sean Black on record. if you can share the arma ID and it matches what we have here then I doubt there would be a issue sharing your details if there is any deeper down

Good Morning, Major.

It should be associated with ID# 76561197961266911

Thank you for your prompt response!

1 hour ago, impulse 101 said:

Good Morning, Major.

It should be associated with ID# 76561197961266911

Thank you for your prompt response!

That would be correct. Which records are you specially looking for?

4 minutes ago, Maj D. Johansen said:

That would be correct. Which records are you specially looking for?

If you have it; my time in service, the AAV unit I was with, rank achieved, MOS. Anything else that looks cool, haha. I don't think I earned any awards, but if I did, then that as well. My old fart brain can't believe that it has been almost 10 years since I ran with you guys!

@ impulse 101 ,

If you put in a normal application the recruiting team will flag S-1 since you are a returning member.

S-1 will be able to search your past records, and they can reinstate you back into the unit. This process usually takes a few days.

@ Maj D. Johansen , @ SSgt D. J. Peterson

3 minutes ago, SNA Durrani said:

@ impulse 101 ,

If you put in a normal application the recruiting team will flag S-1 since you are a returning member.

S-1 will be able to search your past records, and they can reinstate you back into the unit. This process usually takes a few days.

@ Maj D. Johansen , @ SSgt D. J. Peterson

I think there has been a misunderstanding - I'm not looking to rejoin the 15th. I'm applying to another mil-sim group, and part of their application asks for details about my experience with other groups. Just trying to do my due diligence and provide the most accurate info I can. It's not a 100% do or die scenario by any means, I just don't trust my memory after so long! 😅

48 minutes ago, impulse 101 said:

I think there has been a misunderstanding - I'm not looking to rejoin the 15th. I'm applying to another mil-sim group, and part of their application asks for details about my experience with other groups. Just trying to do my due diligence and provide the most accurate info I can. It's not a 100% do or die scenario by any means, I just don't trust my memory after so long! 😅

This was my understand and is waiting for CoC to awknowledge the release of your records.