• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Unban Request BBQ Chickin

BBQ CHICKIN

Gamer Name: BBQ CHICKEN 

Date of Ban: May 7, 2022

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?:

ArmA ID: 76561198796971938

Reason for Ban: Destruction of USMC (United States Marine Corps)  Property 

Comments: (This is where you make your appeal)

To whom this may concern,

It is today, December 2nd 2022, as I sit at my desk reminiscing the memories that I had on the 15th MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) ARMA 3 Server. As the clock strikes 11, I suddenly become sentimental of the experiences that I made with my fellow squadmates. As I peer into the past, I try to remember why I was banned. Then it hit me: I was childish. I was taking advantage of Arma 3’s unique physics by driving a Razor™ Off Road Vehicle erratically, at very high and dangerous velocities, on multiple occasions into the FOB (Forward Operating Base). Consequently, many vehicles were destroyed which took precious resources: materials, fuel, and ammunition. Fortunately, I have taken this wonderful gift of time to mature and understand the importance of realism to this online community. I believe now that I am older, and able to make more knowledgeable decisions. I am 100% ready to commit to realism by: rejoining the 15th MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit)  Arma server, because I realize the consequences of my childish actions. I understand that no more chances will be given to me, and I am ready to act more mature. You can contact me at my discord: Patrick Bateman#0831

Signed this date of December 16th 2022 BBQ CHICKEN . 

Edited by BBQ CHICKIN