• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Winter Stand Down Fun Op "Deployment" 2022-2023

I have had several different people over the past few weeks mention to me that they would love to do a series of Fun Ops during Winter Stand Down (WSD). With my memory being crap and forgetting who said what, I'd like to start this thread by tagging a few people and getting a discussion started by suggestion a team effort, instead of having a bunch of disjointed affairs. If I tag you below, please let me know via this thread, Discord, or forum PM that you are interested. Public/non-members are welcome to join!

Additionally, if you are interested in helping facilitate this effort with mission making, planning, or Zeusing, please feel free to say so as a comment.

If you wish to attend a WSD deployment OP, or be involved in any other way, also feel free to comment and say so. 

After an initial gathering of support persons to help facilitate a deployment, I will create another post as a sort of WARNO/Plan for the "Deployment".

@ SSgt R. D. Martin

@ Capt Geare

@ Cpl Shackelford

Edited by SNA Zahj

• Capt (Ret) Zahj changed the title to Winter Stand Down Fun Op "Deployment" 2022-2023
42 minutes ago, SNA Zahj said:

I'd like to request the resources of @NOTIFY - S4 HQto help facilitate via a server, if possible.

That should be doable. Let me know what mods or configuration are required.

• Thanks 1