• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Rifle Range

De Been

PFC De Been, there is one that is 1900 CST every day. The date you requested was yesterday at 1900 CST you were not present. It was only 1 other individual that showed, now what PFC Samuels has said is true I run one every day at 1900 CST and I am open during the weekends as well. Please pay attention to the Rifle Range Calendar.

Edited by Sgt Lyons

1 hour ago, Sgt Lyons said:

PFC De Been, there is one that is 1900 CST every day. The date you requested was yesterday at 1900 CST you were not present. It was only 1 other individual that showed, now what PFC Samuels has said is true I run one every day at 1900 CST and I am open during the weekends as well. Please pay attention to the Rifle Range Calendar.

Nice advice PFC, but it depends on the units time, plus like I said, I have filled out a form for Rifle Range. 

Oh f***, I'm sorry Sgt.

I thought I was replying to a Pvt or PFC, my apologies.

29 minutes ago, Sgt Lyons said:

Yes you filled out the form, which was requested for 1900 CST, and thats when I put my rifle ranges every day.

Roger, what time is it now, let me check, because I may need to get this re-qualification done now

Yes you filled out the form, which was requested for 1900 CST, and thats when I put my rifle ranges every day.

Its like 9pm for you, so I'm wondering if you'd be willing to stay up for a further half an hour for Rifle Range so I can finally get it over with, its kinda f***ing with my head at the moment.

Godspeed Sgt.

5 hours ago, Sgt Lyons said:

Wait a minute, would you mind sending me that as a link?

I can copy the link and save it to my phone.

My apologies for not being present too, I was asleep so to speak.