• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

SNA H. Freeman ban appeal

H. Freeman

Gamer Name: SNA H. Freeman

Date of Ban: July 24, 2020

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: ArmA

ArmA ID: 76561198122552607

Reason for Ban: Team Killing

Comments: after pulling out a grenade to make a joke without realizing that the grenade did not show for other clients, I mistakenly pulled the pin without noticing, and by the time I had noticed and threw it away to minimize collateral damage it was too late and the grenade exploded taking myself and a few others with it. I have taken time to think over my actions and how they disrespect the 15th MEU RU, my CoC, and ACE. I have been informed on the functionality of ace throw and will not make the same mistake twice. I may be an idiot but I am most definitely not a troll.

@SNA H. Freeman

Denied at this time. Please re-appeal in 30 days from which the ban took place, which will be on 23AUG20.

Please take your time away from the Public Server to understand how serious we take individuals representing the 15th MEU(RU) in this kind of light.