• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Greetings / Insight

M. Hall

Hello everyone,

I just picked up Arma 3 about a week ago and have been playing the single player campaigns to familiarize myself. I am prior active duty army and work in IT at CDW as a Consulting Engineer (Federal Datacenter Engineering). I was a Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T) for 7 years. I just wanted to introduce myself and see if anybody wanted to link up who might be willing to get me a jumpstart on becoming a valuable asset and not a n00b. 

On a side note, I have to say I'm impressed with this unit & site as a whole, I can tell there is a ton of effort that has went into making this unit and the detail with the SOP and documentation, procedures, and other processes is astounding. This is more organized than my unit ever was in active duty (10th MTN Div). 

Best regards to you all and hope to see you in training and missions in the near future!

-Matt / SPC Hall

• Like 3

@MatthewH411

I'll be around tonight and would be more than happy to. If you can, shoot me a message on discord (DEMONICanime #1400) if you have it or message/@ mention me here and we'll get you rocking!

Edited by Sgt Q. Robertson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sgt Robertson,

I sent you a friend request on Discord and tried sending a message but was blocked I believe due to privacy settings, perhaps we have to be friends first. My discord name is Mhall#0159. Look forward to working with you later hopefully!

• Like 2