• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

JSRS-Not working with PBO Checker

I get this error whenever I try to connect to one servers running the same template as the official task force servers

20180225203016_1.jpg

"Missing server addon(s): asr_ai3_cfgvehicles, asr_ai3_cfgweapons"

This only happens when loading JSRS

I have triple checked my modlist and do not have any other mods except the standard 15th ones along with JSRS loaded.

It works fine when not loading JSRS

I am loading all the compatibility mods for it(AFRF, USAF, GREF&SAF)

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

I have completely wiped my modlist and reinstalled everything and it still gives the same exact error.

• Like 1

There was some internal chat about JSRS no longer being up to date with what we have a few weeks ago, and some mumbling in that chat about it being no-longer-approved, but nothing was ever announced or officially clarified. Unfortunately I know as little as you.

Edited by Sgt H. Taylor
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sgt H. Taylor said:

There was some internal chat about JSRS no longer being up to date with what we have a few weeks ago, and some mumbling in that chat about it being no-longer-approved, but nothing was ever announced or officially clarified. Unfortunately I know as little as you.

The odd thing is, is that it works perfectly fine for me. I run JSRS+ all the mod supports for RHS and I never get errors upon join. Comparing modlines with Hetzel the only thing we have different is Ares-Achilles

45 minutes ago, Sgt H. Taylor said:

Yeah its odd.. Like Most if not all of MSOT uses JSRS, and it works fine on our server and the official servers (I along with S. Davis make the CBA Server Settings (where checkpbo is located at)... ASR AI was added to JSRS back in Nov? But he removed it in his most recent release... seems like somehow its not getting updated for some copies, as the JSRS ASR AI was removed from checkpbo in the last iteration of checkpbo. 

• Like 1