• Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight
    (GMT -8) (GMT -7) (GMT -6) (GMT -5) (GMT 0) (GMT +1) (GMT +10)

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Sign in to follow this  

Armasync keeps redownloading

Any idea why armasync keeps redownloading all the RHS files?

They'll download and update... 5 or 6 gigs worth... then if you restart armasync after it's done it'll start all over again.

Are you sure they are completing? Arma3sync allows the ability to continue downloading where you left off. In addition, It should only update the files you do not have. 

Oh yes, I leave it on overnight and come on and it's ready to go, but if i close it and restart it starts redownloading all over again... going to try deleting them all and redownloading to see if that changes anything.

Make sure you don't have two paths set up. For instance,

Let's say you have C: and D: drives.

You install on C: overnight, but when arma3sync launches it detects for D: . That can cause the repetition of the downloads.

• Thanks 1

Seem to have fixed it.

Had to delete and redo my repositories, I had had 2 set up.. one for the 15th servers and one seperate for recruiting servers and it was trying to update each one seperately, just condensed them all down to one and it seems to be working.

• Thanks 1