• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

FAX MACHINE Ban Appeal

FAX MACHINE

Gamer Name: FAX MACHINE

Date of Ban: 10/16/2020

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: ArmA

ArmA ID: 76561198337819431

Reason for Ban: Team Killing

Comments: (This is where you make your appeal)

This was a very complicated situation to start out with. A few teammates and I were going down a friendly road and were blown up all of a sudden and I was knocked unconscious from shock. Suspecting it was an IED I thought nothing of it; however, when I got back up, I saw a Humvee with a TOW missile on top aimed at us, and then drive away quickly. Leading me to the assumption that they TKed me I hollered over at them. Without any slow in speed I pulled out a Rocket Launcher and immobilized their Humvee. I was instantly banned and pulled into a separate TeamSpeak Channel where SSgt Oat confronted me about me blowing up his Humvee. He told me TKing was unacceptable and that It was a bannable offense. After asking about their suspcious behavior he said they drove away because his radios were spotty and was hoping to talk at main base. After trying to explain my side of the story (written above) he still told me that TKing is not allowed at all. I understand that TKing is unacceptable (for any reason). I am 100% ready to commit to realism by rejoining the 15th MEU server because I realize the consequences of my harmful actions. I understand that no more chances will be given to me and I am ready to act more professional in situations similar to this. I wish to rejoin the MEU public server because I miss the community, the realistic gameplay and being "arma'ed". I thank you for you time reading this. If you have any further questions my discord is kkim(official)#6028. Please feel free to contact me if there are any further concerns.

Edited by FAX MACHINE

• 1 month later...

@FAX MACHINE

FAX MACHINE,

Please take the last month and a half into account when you choose to violate our server rules. Team-killing and Friendly Fire is our #1 rule and it is followed to a T. Your follow on actions were completely unacceptable and our standards for our community are much higher than that.  Friendly fire is never acceptable under any circumstances and is punishable with a ban without warning. Any further rules that you break will lead to a permanent, irreversible, ban from our servers. I hope you understand and wrap your mind around our policies and follow them without fault from here on out.

Your ban will be lifted sometime soon when the server can be reset.  I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with our server rules before you connect next time. Second chances are rare, third chances never happen.