• Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight
    (GMT -8) (GMT -7) (GMT -6) (GMT -5) (GMT 0) (GMT +1) (GMT +10)

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

S4 Logistics

TS3 Server Information

No. They both do the same thing. The only difference is that the x64 TS is designed to be able to run efficiently on modern computers with more processing and memory power available than was anticipated in the days of 32 bit systems. If you can run x64 versions of stuff in general, run x64 versions. 

Thanks for the updated IP.

Is it intention that public players cannot move themselves to the public server channel on the new TS? thanks

5 minutes ago, dukenukem said:

Thanks for the updated IP.

Is it intention that public players cannot move themselves to the public server channel on the new TS? thanks

Due to recent attacks, when a new user joins the server a Silver Shield admin should meet with them and verify their identity.  Once confirmed, any public server regulars will be provided with a user group that allows them to move freely.  

There may be a situation where no silver shield admin is not available and a new join will have to wait.  Right now that situation is better than the risk of individuals with bad intentions joining the server and attacking our members. 

This restriction will be lifted in the future.

• Thanks 1

I'm aware of the recent attacks, however I've trying to access for weeks, I want to join some ops and trainings from time to time. Who do I need to talk to? When I try to join it says in red "Failed to resolve hostname '104.243.44.138 '

Hey Ollie, try following the steps in this link here. There is nothing on our end blocking your entrance into our TS server so it may be something else on your end. Let me know if any of those options get you back in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maj J. Murphy said:

Hey Ollie, try following the steps in this link here. There is nothing on our end blocking your entrance into our TS server so it may be something else on your end. Let me know if any of those options get you back in.

Hey Murphy, thanks you so much. Right now LtCol Coffield is helping me out, however I will try the link tomorrow, we are getting nowhere. Thanks again Maj, I will let you know.

2 minutes ago, Pvt W. Morgan said:

So there's an identity security thing going on im not sure how to resolve that issue. 

Just allow it to run it may take around 30min, it is to prevent DDoS of the TS server

Just now, 2ndLt(T) J. D. Stevens said:

Just allow it to run it may take around 30min, it is to prevent DDoS of the TS server

Should i type in a particular security level number or just let it choose whatever run i run it?