• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Ban appeals Vignolini

Vignolini

Gamer Name: Pvt J. Vignolini

Date of Ban: 4/7/2020

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?:  ArmA: Pvt J. Vignolini   Teamspeak: Pvt J. Vignolini

ArmA ID:7656119832177463

Reason for Ban: Teamkilling on the Public Server

Comments: (This is where you make your appeal)

I'm fully aware and sorry for my actions during the morning of 4/7/2020 were completely unacceptable and I'm willing to receive any punishments that are necessary. However, the first teamkilling incident regarding the Cpl was completely accidental and was caused by a roll over in a MZER. But the two other incidents regarding HA Gyde and 2ndLT Kulesza were completely on purpose but they were unsat. Since the guys I was rolling with thought that the accidental mishap was funny and since we were screwing around before, I continued to mess around after that and didn't know when to stop until it was too late. I also understand that any poor actions committed by any member of the 15th MEU is also not acceptable in regards to how the public may view the unit. I then discussed this topic with SSgt Freeman, 2ndLT Kulesza, and 1stLT Arc and now I fully understand the consequences of my actions and the length that my actions could extend to (Potentially harming recruitment and making the overall 15th MEU look like a joke in result of my actions.) I know that my punishments were already light as it is, but I'm respectively pleading that my role within the 15th MEU were to be reinstated. I can ensure you from here on out that my poor actions shall and will not continue as it makes my overall character look poor and it makes the appearance of the 15th MEU as poor.

• Thanks 3

@Pvt Vignolini

Mr. Vignolini,

It's clear your actions were misguided I am glad you see that. And I am glad to see that you understand how poorly this outlines our unit, and being a member of our unit, you are held to a higher standard. The actions you took on this night were egregious and show little in the way of setting the proper examples we expect our members to portray while on our public server or on any server using our 15th tags. This behavior is inexcusable,  even in jest. For that reason, you will be unbanned from our Private servers to allow you to continue participating in our unit, but you will not be unbanned from the Public server at this time.

If you wish you may appeal your Public Server ban in 60 days time, on 14JUN20.

Please keep this punishment in mind as you go forward in our unit and understand the level of expectation we hold our members to.