• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

So basically I can use the menu fine to interact with other objects or help out medically for other players, but for some reason I can't get it to work on myself, I can't get ear plugs in or use any of the equipment. The biggest issue is the ear plugs. I keep going deaf in game and can really use some help getting squared away. 

Edited by Cpl Dawe

I have the same problem with not opening the menu, i had to switch keys cause out of the nowhere, my windows key just stopped working. LtCol Saarema said to run arma 3 as administrator but that never worked for me. You can try that tho

Edited by C/LCpl Espiritu
  • Like 1

Dawe, is the self interaction binding actually bound to a key combo? It is a separate binding in the addon keybinds list.

Sorry, I know that's basic for you, but just making sure since you didn't mention it.

Edited by Cpl H. Taylor
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, C/LCpl Espiritu said:

I have the same problem with not opening the menu, i had to switch keys cause out of the nowhere, my windows key just stopped working. LtCol Saarema said to run arma 3 as administrator but that never worked for me. You can try that tho

I'm uncertain how similar this is to Cpl Dawe's problem, but I know why your windows key may not be working. You likely pressed the windows lock key or WinLock key on your keyboard. This was an issue for me, and took me a while to figure out.

This can be undone by simply finding your WinLock key and clicking it (it will either say "win lock" or appear to be a windows symbol embedded into a lock symbol).

• Like 1

I think Mr Harris is on the right track.  I had a similar problem to the point I deleted my arma 3 profiles and rebuilt them thinking it would help (RIP all my money and gear from King of the hill and Wasteland).

I finally figured out that when my son was doing homework on my PC he hit the game config button on my Logitech keyboard which disables the windows key.  I hit the button and I am good to go now.  Well, minus the profiles I was dumb enough to delete.

• Like 1

Sometimes that happens if you update, or are in a server with funky settings. If it is just a freak occurrence of random control rebounds, id backup your profile pbo file that way if it ever completely shits on you, you aren't spending hours reminding EVERYTHING like I have before.