• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Introduction [Archer]

D. Archer

Hello all, I am a new recruit to the 15th and thought to drop a little intro here. My name is Archer and I am an avid mil-sim gamer/fan. I mostly play games like DCS, Squad, Arma, with tons of other random games in my 15+ year long steam history lol, as well as a 10 year Eve Online bittervet :P

IRL I am 31 years old and I am an active duty member of the United States Air Force, where I work as a cybersecurity intelligence analyst,  as well as a student pilot. I love riding my motorcycle and being a boomer listening to 80s classic rock. 

I'm looking forward to being an active member of the 15th and having a great time with you all! Cheers.

o7

• Like 8

3 hours ago, archer88 said:

IRL I am 31 years old and I am an active duty member of the United States Air Force, where I work as a cybersecurity intelligence analyst

Nice to see another Air Force guy, I'm an Aircraft Structures Technician. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, archer88 said:

10 year Eve Online bittervet

Welcome!

Been there, not quite that long, but I still get sad when I think about that time I attempted to move with all my belongings to a greener pasture in my stealth badger, and got ganked in less than 10 seconds on the other side of a lowsec gate. Good times, good times.

We have a group here with a current obsession with Space Engineers, if you like space and building. But if that isn't your gig, just wait a month. I'm sure this ADHD support group will move on to the next thing. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 2ndLt Riggenti said:

Welcome!

Been there, not quite that long, but I still get sad when I think about that time I attempted to move with all my belongings to a greener pasture in my stealth badger, and got ganked in less than 10 seconds on the other side of a lowsec gate. Good times, good times.

We have a group here with a current obsession with Space Engineers, if you like space and building. But if that isn't your gig, just wait a month. I'm sure this ADHD support group will move on to the next thing. :)

Oh ya dude good times in eve online for sure. I unsubbed mostly because I just dont play as serious as I used to and now that it's free I can always just log in randomly and do a quick fight and be done with it. I did all sorts of activities throughout my decade in new eden and to this day I'll credit eve with the most amazing gaming experience I ever had because of how in depth it was. Internet spaceships is serious business!

As far as space builders go, I did have my time in space engineers and empyrion but I ended up not being too into it after a couple weeks. I do however enjoy planetside 2 very much and am looking for active groups to play that with ;) (I play vanu on emerald server)

1 hour ago, 2ndLt H. Taylor said:

Glad to have you defending America's cyberspace. Welcome aboard.

Thank you sir! My passion for computers and being a cyber geek makes it a lot more fun and now I'm doing it in a very serious capacity so I take it very seriously and enjoy every minute of it :)

6 hours ago, 1stLt De Munck said:

Check this out if you haven't already, I'm sure you could fill in somewhere if you want to

There appears to be an error, the message is not loading because I "dont have the permission to see it."