• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Posted (edited)

Gamer Name: PFC Eskenazi

Date of Ban: I don't recall the exact date but it was probably a month or so ago or more.

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Arma 3 Public Server 

ArmA ID: bc790c565d20e8678f7d80fa40f8c97a

Reason for Ban: The event leading to my ban was repeatedly tapping an admin on the shoulder and ignoring radio call after being hailed on 80 as an air asset. This was only surface level to the true reason for my ban.

Comments: I don't really have a whole lot to say besides for the fact that I'm sorry for my actions in the past on the 15th MEU public server. There is probably a long list of things I have done that are considered asshatery and violation of the rules and I acknowledge and am sorry for my actions. Looking back on it, I recognize that as a 15th MEU member, it is my responsibility to uphold the standards of the Unit especially when playing with others that are not from the unit.  My actions have consequences, and I am not here to question the decision, if the roles were reversed, I would have done the same thing. I do miss playing with the guys and enjoying the pub server and hanging out with the people that populate the server even if my actions say otherwise. Like I said before, there's really not a whole lot to say besides for me to express my apologies and at least be on good terms with everyone even if it doesn't mean revoking my ban. I hope this appeal properly display's my intent to change and my apologies for my actions and that I understand second chances are rare and third chances are non-existent. Thanks

Edited by PFC Eskenazi
  • 15th 1
  • Like 1