• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Unban Request: Dague

BDague

Gamer Name: B. Dague

Date of Ban: 2020

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Both

ArmA ID: 76561198001678810

Reason for Ban: OTH Discharge

Comments: (This is where you make your appeal)

It has been two years since I have been banned from the 15hMEU Discord, Teamspeak, and ArmA servers. I would like to play on the public servers and discord to interact with old friends. No intent on being toxic in the future. I am sure there are a few that dont want me around but I am sure there are also that would vouch for my character. I just want to play ArmA in a respectable server.

@ BDague
Mr. Dague,

Per our Unit Policy Manual, Section 10-6:

Should a member be OTH'd, BCD'd or DD'd, said member will be able to send an appeal to MEU HQ, to be sent to CS. Should the appeal be denied, the member will be allowed to submit an appeal at least 1 year after the previous appeal was denied. This member will be able to appeal as many times as they wish but until an appeal is accepted they will be subject to their respective discharge policy.

A reference to the full 10-6 section can be located here.

Your last appeal was denied by Command Staff on 01MAY22, as such you are not eligible to re-appeal until 01MAY23. Upon that date you can submit an appeal to your BCD. Also, as you were discharged for unit matters, not Public Server matters, your appeal needs to be sent to MEU HQ in a PM via the forms not posted here. This board is for Public Server appeals only.

2 minutes ago, Col J. Murphy said:

@ BDague
Mr. Dague,

Per our Unit Policy Manual, Section 10-6:

A reference to the full 10-6 section can be located here.

Your last appeal was denied by Command Staff on 01MAY22, as such you are not eligible to re-appeal until 01MAY23. Upon that date you can submit an appeal to your BCD. Also, as you were discharged for unit matters, not Public Server matters, your appeal needs to be sent to MEU HQ in a PM via the forms not posted here. This board is for Public Server appeals only.

As far as I am aware, my banning from the servers was separate from my BCD as it was done after I was BCD’d. I am not appealing my status with the unit, just my status on the unit servers. 

Per section 11-8, referenced here:

Any person who commits repeated and/or serious violations of policy, ethics, and/or professionalism may be subject to a Bad Conduct Discharge. This may only be given out as the result of a formal investigation by Command Staff or MEU HQ. The person is stripped of all rank and is not allowed to return to the unit. They may retain guest status on TeamSpeak, forums, and servers at the discretion of Command Staff or MEU HQ.

Per your offence and the MEU HQ at the time, you were not allowed to retain access to any TS, Forums, or Unit Servers. As stated previously, you are eligible to appeal your BCD on 01MAY23.