• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

You were kicked from the server

So I've been in reserves for little under a year and just came back to active duty. I don't know everything that has changed since i have been gone but on the TF staging server and the TF server itself i got the error after 30 seconds of being in saying "You were kicked from the game" now on the staging server i joined back right after this and was fine but unfortunately i couldn't join the FTX back because the server was then locked which resulted into Titan losing a tank and conjoining into one for the FTX.. Just want to know if there is a way to solve this issue, my mods were good as i just came from helping out an SOI class. If you know why this is happening to me please post below. Thanks in advance - Cianciarulo

From what I understand, you were caught by the desync kicker (I believe you were dropped at 2100 desync on the TF server). Do you have anything unusual happening with your internet access or your computer's networking? Something is causing an intermittent but massive bottleneck/delay in your communication to the server.

Edited by Sgt H. Taylor

^ what Taylor said.. you probably fell victim to the ping and or desync limit. Since you've been gone, insert kelly Clarkson meme here, we have implemented a limit that will kick once it reaches the limit. 

To expand on what they said. If you do get disconnected due to desync/ping, don't immediately rejoin.

Wait in the stand by room assigned to whichever taskforce you're in and wait for the word that you can rejoin.

The server is locked because the server takes a performance hit when somebody tries to join so they let people in whenever it won't affect us too much.

you can read more about it here 

4 hours ago, Sgt Petersen said:

To expand on what they said. If you do get disconnected due to desync/ping, don't immediately rejoin.

Wait in the stand by room assigned to whichever taskforce you're in and wait for the word that you can rejoin.

The server is locked because the server takes a performance hit when somebody tries to join so they let people in whenever it won't affect us too much.

you can read more about it here 

The problem is I'm in Titan for example I decided not to join back because we went from 2 tanks to 1 from me getting kicked and the 1 tank was full because of it so I saw no reason to join back.. Guessing my internet is too bad to do Ops/FTX's :( 

5 hours ago, Sgt H. Taylor said:

From what I understand, you were caught by the desync kicker (I believe you were dropped at 2100 desync on the TF server). Do you have anything unusual happening with your internet access or your computer's networking? Something is causing an intermittent but massive bottleneck/delay in your communication to the server.

Nope, my internet just sucks lol 

12 down and 0.69 up.. Guess I can't do official stuff then?

8 minutes ago, Cpl Cianciarulo said:

Nope, my internet just sucks lol 

12 down and 0.69 up.. Guess I can't do official stuff then?

Hold off on that thought yet. We are still moving stuff around and that may get relieved. 

3 minutes ago, Col Penny said:

Hold off on that thought yet. We are still moving stuff around and that may get relieved. 

Sounds good Col, kind got a little mad thinking I did something wrong Sunday because it would of been my first Official event back in active duty.

Edited by Cpl Cianciarulo

2 hours ago, Cpl Cianciarulo said:

Sounds good Col, kind got a little mad thinking I did something wrong Sunday because it would of been my first Official event back in active duty.

Don't sweat it. Lot of changes going on right now with that stuff - we did some drastic crackdown followed by some gradual relief as we started stabilizing the servers... we're mid-gradual-relief right now. Still finding the happy medium.

Edited by Sgt H. Taylor

It's not just you, all of titan was having issues just joining the cadet op Saturday. Martin and I ended up sitting out the op.

I was told at the end of the op they had half the people they started with left.

20 minutes ago, LCpl Bowman said:

It's not just you, all of titan was having issues just joining the cadet op Saturday. Martin and I ended up sitting out the op.

I was told at the end of the op they had half the people they started with left.

Different server, different issue.

It was his locally derived desync as stated, that's what was in the server log.

7 hours ago, GySgt Cariddo said:

I hope thats free internet and you dont pay for it ? Im guessing its the only internet provider around you?

Not free. Actually pretty expensive.. Only have an option of 2 bad ISP's but if i move down the street i can get whatever i want lol