• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

New to the 15th

Kolt

Evening folks,

I'm Eli. I currently serve with the 501st Legion, 1st Regiment, 3rd Battalion as a Chief Warrant Officer. It is a Star Wars milsim unit, also known as a Starsim unit, and I place emphasis on trainings and what not. I happened to stumble across the existence of MEU Realism Units when I saw the 31st, but it seems they are no longer around. I am happy the 15th is up, and have taken some time to look over the 15th. I have to say, I like the style of military protocol and tactics. I used to be a Corporal, but because I chose desk duty over combat, I've noticed my muscle memory is pretty shaky. I'm hoping my experience with the 15th will not only bring me back to speed, but make me better.

:)

• Like 3

There are multiple 501st Legions out there if he is referring to the 501st that I am thinking of -which can be found here-, it does not disqualify him from applying since it is a community of Star Wars cosplayers. However, if he is referring to an Arma 3 501st legion, then he is dual clanning.

We should wait and let Mr. Eli clarify himself.

Edited by HA Tater

Gents, Mr. Eli is in the clear. Dual clanning refers to being in another "modern" milsim. Since Mr. Eli is in a Star Wars unit, this is set way beyond our time span and in no way replicates the experience we offer here. Regardless, this is not the place for that discussion if that was a concern.

Mr. Eli, welcome to the 15th and please excuse this inconvenience.

Lieutenant Stewart, I appreciate your response and thank you for representing my case. 

For the others, I can understand the intentions. The 501st Legion Arma 3 Starsim Unit, all the while utilizing milsim behaviors, is not affiliated with the 501st Legion charity organization in Real Life. In the 501st Legion, we as well do not allow multi-Starsimming, simply for the reason that Lieutenant Stewart has stated.

I am more than happy to learn to become an asset to this unit, and getting to know all of you.

- Elijah Kolt

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Little late to the party here but welcome!  Glad to have you along.  I gotta say I’m really curious about how a “Starism” unit operates.  Do you conduct yourselves in a way similar to militaries do IRL like we do but in Star Wars or is it like, you guys try to emulate what they do in canon or legends material?  Either way sounds really cool.  Also thank you for your service man.