• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Requesting Footage! Golden Veil, Task Force Alpha

Specifically footage from this past Sunday's op. (03JUN18), but I'll take anything from this current deployment that focuses on TFA. I'll send out a request for TFB footage another time. If you are able to, upload files directly to your own Google Drive then PM me a sharable link. If needed, I have an empty google drive that can take 14.5 GB of files. I can take one file at a time if needed. I'll take any footage, edited or not, with or without usable language, doesn't matter.

Resolution: 1920x1080 is prefered, but I'll take anything in a 16:9 aspect ratio. 

Here's one , before TFA crashed. The only good thing came of it was @LCpl Larabiegetting shot in the ass when someone tabbed back in. That's around the 1-minute mark.

And the second one after TFA came back online. Just some pew pew, shut it off when I fudged my PTT keybinds but at about 24-minute mark, I watched @1stLt Velten get shot in the face by a BRG soldier. 

Kind of boring but let me know what you decide to do with it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PFC Tater said:

Here's one , before TFA crashed. The only good thing came of it was @LCpl Larabiegetting shot in the ass when someone tabbed back in. That's around the 1-minute mark.

And the second one after TFA came back online. Just some pew pew, shut it off when I fudged my PTT keybinds but at about 24-minute mark, I watched @1stLt Velten get shot in the face by a BRG soldier. 

Kind of boring but let me know what you decide to do with it!

Yes! Gator footage is exactly what I was hoping for. Lt Velten should be sending me some of his footage as well. I'm not sure if I'll be able to use any of the pre-fault stuff, but I'll scan through it as there may be a couple minutes of usable footage. 

Thank you very much!

I think I might've fixed it. I didn't want my mic to be on voice activation and catch a lot of unnecessary audio so I just set my OBS PTT as my TS PTT but I forgot about my radio button so while I was frantically dodging shells, I was trying to fix it but ultimately failed. I will hit you up if it doesn't work out though, thanks!