• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Tater's Combat Images and Footage From The Front Lines

Tater

Instead of spamming the pictures of the month thread, I decided to start my own thread to post all of the screenshots I've taken. Enjoy!

NY2DSPF.jpgDJs8ZxF.jpgjhlrnU7.jpgAph6UeP.jpgQD0VdZg.jpgopZnbdX.jpgO95cpU0.jpgoTeKRmr.jpgnJnWAVb.jpg6suRcVS.jpg360WcL8.jpgNCYvUJR.jpg84pDfwY.jpgMTv7Si0.jpg9qiQoad.jpgZG3A8VE.jpgVjcrhwR.jpgU2FIqd1.jpgqufGIkD.jpgdYEwzbg.jpgzan8PAe.jpguAGJ2Df.jpgAUseRST.jpgcXN6qHt.jpgKbgo5so.jpg5Tx7CfY.jpgoLZRywW.jpgdr14UOG.jpgrxo6CBl.jpg

Edited by PFC Tater
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Photos from Task Force Lima 03-18 and Task Force Alpha 03-18. You will also get a rare glimpse of Gator members taking on the role of a rifleman after losing our tracks.

JPM9D5I.jpgHBlAD30.jpg

ZW1PU0C.jpg

7PrFteC.jpg

QYQItoC.jpg

YBdTt1g.jpg

y98ZbJE.jpg

hOSCJ8n.jpg

sYsA3GG.jpg

F6uJeoO.jpg

eYektB9.jpg

PAJg29v.jpg

The first video is the second try of Operation Golden Veil 03-18. It's unedited so please don't expect anything fancy.

The second one will be the first try of 03-18 up until the server crashed. Best moments are in the first 5 minutes. Enjoy!

Edit - The friendly fire at the beginning of the second video was unintentional and there was only speculation between Kirby and me on who shot who, therefore the video is not incriminating evidence to NJP the person responsible.

Edited by PFC Tater

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, LCpl Grim said:

I don't think I could listen to myself. I hate my voice lol.

Ahahaha, I feel the same. My voice sounds way deeper in my head. I sound like a squeaker in the video.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

How the fuck you had all those light sources to see around the aircraft exterior and interior, I have no damn clue. All of that was 100% dark for me -_-

and DAMN you guys got separated bad. No wonder we didn't find you until almost the end.

29 minutes ago, Sgt H. Taylor said:

How the fuck you had all those light sources to see around the aircraft exterior and interior, I have no damn clue. All of that was 100% dark for me -_-

and DAMN you guys got separated bad. No wonder we didn't find you until almost the end.

Some of the other guys in our bird also had the same issue. I wonder if it has something to do with graphical settings? And yeah, not sure why Mahlum and I were the ones that got separated the most but I'm glad we were together, otherwise, I think I would've been lost the entire time.

Edited by HN Tater
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HN Tater said:

Some of the other guys in our bird also had the same issue. I wonder if it has something to do with graphical settings? And yeah, not sure why Mahlum and I were the ones that got separated the most but I'm glad we were together, otherwise, I think I would've been lost the entire time.

Mcneely Rust and I were the first 3 out and we didn't find anybody for maybe 30 minutes. Pilots dropped us 2~3 klicks west of the DZ.

Edited by 1stLt B. D. Stewart

2 minutes ago, 1stLt B. D. Stewart said:

Mcneely Rust and I were the first 3 out and we didn't find anybody for maybe 30 minutes. Pilots dropped us 2~3 klicks east of the DZ.

Should we have waited a bit longer before getting out? I was 4th or 5th and 1 person before me was taking quite a bit to jump since he thought he had to move to the door first.

Edited by HN Tater

Yeah I had this little prickle on the back of my neck as I left the bird, and a little voice saying "you know these fucks got dropped all over NW france in the real thing"... so the first places I looked on the map to find my bearings were all the furthest away from our intended DZ. Turned out to be pretty correct, only took me 5 minutes or so for my cynical expectations to save my ass on land nav 

*fist pump*

Edited by Sgt H. Taylor
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HN (FMF) Tater said:

VZzIsoG.jpg

@Sgt Bass showing off during ITB

Im not gonna lie.  I was pretty happy to see you guys ;) .  

On another not.. I think one of us may have grabbed the wrong pack..  (looks at the guy face planted in the dirt with a backpack on...)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt Bass said:

Im not gonna lie.  I was pretty happy to see you guys ;) .  

On another not.. I think one of us may have grabbed the wrong pack..  (looks at the guy face planted in the dirt with a backpack on...)

He fainted from the sight of your thing

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...