• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

0xC06D007E Arma wont launch(FIXED)

As title says, arma wont launch. Gives me this error 0xC06D007E. I have googled it and tired all the suggestions but nothing has fixed it. SO I come to you guys, on my knees begging for help lol

As well as following all suggestion on the google, I have unistalled and reinstalled arma, verified cache, tried both 32 and 64bit .exe, have tried with and without mods, no mods subscribed in workshop... I am sure im missing some things but just letting you guys know some info. 

T3xQGmk.png?1

2hLMyWY.png?1

Edited by GySgt Cariddo

"Hello everyone,
I believe that we've tracked and convicted the real culprit. It seems that certain version(s) of Intel HD Graphics driver - which is being loaded through the interconnection with nVidia drivers through nVidia Optimus technology (or it's alternative for AMD; it's the tech that switches the graphic cards) does some ugly things to the game, resetting some settings we set on start to defaults, causing the crash.

If what I've written above is true, the possible workaround is to disable nVidia Optimus (or it's alternative) in your laptops - if possible.

Another possibility is that this issue will be fixed by changes in the game that we've done yesterday and are available on our dev-branch. Basically we're nudge drivers to use dedicated graphic card - and that means that it might prevent Intel HD Graphics driver from interacting with the game.

A special thanks go to @attila.kazan who, for past few days, tested our theories and provide the necessary logs to solve this."

Found this

Did you try a manual driver update, found this as well

"I have found two things that tried to derail my investigation. My PC told me my drivers (for my integrated Intel 4600) were up to date. This is a lie, the actual date of the last update was 2013. So check this in the device manager first. If your primary graphics driver is not 2017, that is probably your issue. "

saw that as well lol, i know the thread your'e reading, driver is from 1/172017.. this after a system restore to 3/15/2017. going to try launching now

Edited by GySgt Cariddo

Seems i got it fixed, I did a system restore to prior to 64bit. I did system restore, uninstalled arma, deleted ALL mods, Reinstalled arma, reinstalled needed mods, verified cache and went to sleep. Just tried to see if it would launch this morning, AND it did. I jumped into a server and had no errors. GODDAM HATE GETTING ARMAd. 

• Like 2