• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Can't connect to 15th servers.

Roark

For the last month I've been having big issues during operations with latency- sometimes spiking up into the thousands of milliseconds during gameplay. Connecting to different public servers showed it was a 15th only issue- as I had good connections on most public servers. Now I can hardly even connect in the first place. When I'm trying to connect to a 15th server the Arma 3 process tree is only sending a few b/s. I think it might have something to do with that. I typically get about 75mb/s up and 10mb/s down for speedtests.

Roark, I have noticed this as an ongoing issue. Even when you aren't in server and just on TS you will occasionally receive a massive spike in packet loss. Every time on the server you start to lose connection or steam auth ticket failure. You might want to contact your ISP or find if there is a loose network connection somewhere.

My private residential network is fine. I might contact my ISP eventually over the occasional packet loss. For the most part this doesn't really affect me being able to connect to the server at all though. I might need to look into as to why the application is only sending 10b/s, but I can't find anything out there about why its doing that. I'll just dig and see if there's a possible fix. I'm pretty sure this is a layer 5, 6, or 7 issue and doesn't have anything to do with the ISP.