• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Disrespect on Public Server

Sizzle

So today I logged into arma after some time, updated mods and joined the 15th Public Server and was kicked off for not identifying myself. Since my mods were not working I had no audio. Then in TS your people began talking shit about me. Let me tell you something, you want to be mil Sim than treat each other with respect. I for one will not be returning to this fake mil Sim group and really I know for a fact that you and your cronies would never speak to me or about me like that if you weren't safely ticked away behind your PC. Take it from someone who has been there done that. You childish, disrespectful shits arnt even close to mil Sim. 

I have a very easy answer for this.

- Firstly, you were logged into an Arma3 Profile under the name 'natha' who was not in TS. We asked several times over Sidechat to identify yourself, due to the fact that pilots are required to be active in TS. It wasnt until you were kicked that we saw that you were logged into TS as PFC Sizzle.

- Secondly, as a pilot, you began flying over several enemy occupied sectors, mostly Major Cities, which is known to cripple the server from a volley of massive quantities of units spawning in at once.

- On a final note, you were given several chances to come in contact with members to avoid this situation from transpiring. The actions that occurred above are the reason for the kick. Failing to utilize Teamspeak as a pilot and destabilizing the server whilst flying over Major Cities. If you were having audio issues and as, what appears to be, former member. You yourself should be experienced enough to know that your programs and equipment aren't functioning properly and should be fixed before joining the server.

kUjc1tu.png

Edited by LCpl J. Glenn
  • Like 4

Yea I cant screen shot you running your mouth either. all BS server stability for fllying over AI. My comment only reflects the language and attitudes of the players in this server. I am over it. Arma on loser. 

• Haha 1

Simply put. If you have an issue to what transpired, please take it up with any of the Silver Shielded members on Teamspeak. They will gladly take the time to sit down,  hear you out and talk with you about what happened. If you would even like to contact the Public Server's Team about the stability issue and what that entails so it can be better explained to you, I press that you do so. Otherwise, If those options are not viable for you, I don't have much else to say.

Edited by LCpl J. Glenn
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

So, I am banned from server and 15th MEU? I thought I may log in and see what has been happening but I find I am banned? a public forum complaint desk seems like an appropriate place to voice frustration over some fellow virtual marine treating a person with disrespect on this server. and for that I am banned? I request a full review of this so that I can play again. I will not touch any aircraft :) Also know that my original complaint was getting kicked from server for not identifying myself and being openly disrespected in TS by being called and idiot and such  and I was told to get them working before joining server when I have been told that this server was or testing mods. So Again I ask for a review  of my records and reinstatement 

Edited by Lenard Lawrence

Sizzle/Mr. Lawrence,

I am taking a look at this.  Your last message here before you were banned was pretty disrespectful regardless if you felt you were in the right or not.  It was that comment mixed with the pub server issues that got you the boot. Can you tell me what has changed from the time of your ban till now? 

Well, I wont be taking personal any insults directed toward myself, I probably didn't expect that kind of behavior since I consider all marines my brothers and would not be running my mouth at any of them.. but this is the internet and not real life. Any active duty marines on here or vets will tell you that we stick together, no matter what and we don't insult each other.. Its just not the way we are. Honor Courage and commitment and since I served my country in Real life it was  hard to listen to someone calling me an idiot and a group of virtual people laughing and hurling insults at me as I learn how to get a virtual person to move on a screen. Anyhow I am ranting a bit but since I am a Marine Vet Real life I cant play with any Amy units in Arma,   for some strange elitist attitude that the USMC drilled into me.. and quite honestly I joined the 15th for a reason.  I apologize for criticizing the entire unit and for that I was wrong. The 15th MEU is a great place to play Arma and really the fact that you banned me shows why this unit is great. You cannot have someone shooting down the entire unit in forums even if I was justified in my anger. So I ask that you consider my reenlistment. If not I completely understand and as its just a game I will find somewhere else to play. 

MEU HQ has decided to lift your Sizzle account forum ban.  Please note any further disrespect displayed will be met with swift and harsh punishment and no third chance will be given.  Also, since you were officially discharged from the unit under a Bad Conduct Discharge (BCD), you will have to appeal that discharge if you wish to reenlist.  This BCD was issued by MEU HQ at the time so per unit policy, you must appeal to Command Staff (List Here).  Please follow the instructions listed out in section 10 of our unit policy manual regarding appeals.