• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

It was brought to my attention in a recent training that there was an issue with my profile, and that I had to link to the squad xml.  I knew that I had this correct so dug a bit deeper and found that Im not actually on the squad.xml.  Although I also noticed that it is not up to date.  I guess my question is if this is ok and that as long as I have my Arma profile correct, pointing at the squad.xml, then I should be good to go?  If not, is there something I need to do, or someone I need to advise, to get that sorted?

Thank you,

We used to have an XML Update Request thread under H&S Requests in the old forums.. now that we're back to the XML we might need that thread generated on these forums. Someone from CE leadership will probably have a more complete answer.

Edited by Sgt H. Taylor
  • Thanks 1

XML is currently on hold while the Colonel is on LOA. It will be updated, at the latest, by 4th of Sunday in March. Any errors before then are entirely S-1's fault and should not be criticized upon from HQ to team members.

• Thanks 2

S-1 is currently transitioning who is responsible for managing the XML and keeping it up to date.

XML issues should be updated tomorrow and fully up to date by the end of this coming week.

Respectfully,

S-1 Personnel Chief

2ndLt Towers

• Thanks 2