• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

ACE Arsenal Not Loading Certain Items

Using the ACE Arsenal, certain items will not spawn when I load my loadouts. These include...

Earplugs
IR Strobe
M27 IAR (TD Grip)
M48 Stun Grenade — I am aware that it is under the "Magazine" tab.
Map Tools

There is no discernible reason why this may be happening, but I am certain I am not the only victim to this issue, so I wanted to check to see if there is anyone else with the same issue and any suggestions as to how this may be fixed. Thanks.

From one thing that has been stated and is being worked on, the big issue with some of the items is that the code is now case sensitive and that was not noticed beforehand. As posted though, it is being worked on. 

Earplugs
IR Strobe
M27 IAR (TD Grip)
M48 Stun Grenade — I am aware that it is under the "Magazine" tab.
Map Tools

4 of those are ACE items. One is an Rifle we dont have in the arsenal, which due to the way the old system let you load anything whether it was in the script or not, it allowed you to grab it. ACE ARSENAL goes "nah man your not allowed that rifle because its not in the list"

The ace items, and ctab, its because its gotta be case sensitive something we have not had to deal with before, so it went unnoticed 

3 minutes ago, SSgt C. Johnston said:

One is an Rifle we dont have in the arsenal, which due to the way the old system let you load anything whether it was in the script or not, it allowed you to grab it. ACE ARSENAL goes "nah man your not allowed that rifle because its not in the list"

Well, hope its added to the list after this whole debacle

Archer 2-2 Squad Training AAR

1900 on 17 Feb 2017

Mission Parameters were checked against current reported mission setting and verified. 

Members of 2-2 were not receiving items after attempting to load saved load outs. Items include

1- Morphine

2- Bandages

3- Android Devices

4- Magazines

5- M203 Smoke Grenades

6- Flash Bang Grenades

Each time it appeared to be different items missing but mostly among the previously listed

We understand it is new implementation, posting for information gathering purposes on the issue. 

Edited by Sgt Verta