• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

ace_clipboard_x64.dll not found

Arma 3 Version: 1.80.143869 (stable / rc / dev)
CBA Version: 3.5 (stable)
ACE3 Version: 3.12.1 (stable)

Mods:
@ace;
@CBA_A3;
@cup Terrains - Maps;
@CUP_Terrains_Core;
@rhsafrf;
@rhsgref;
@rhssaf;
@rhsusaf;
@task_force_radio;

**Description:**
- Trying to join the server, map loads and I'm having this error. ace_clipboard_x64.dll not found
Disabled Battleye, double checked @ace (redownloaded) Disabled antivirus programs, 
Disabled folder protection from windows defender, Ran game as admin, Reinstalled ace via Steam Workshop, Using different windows user. 
Nothing fixes the problem. Something is preventing the game to load those .dll's.

**Steps to reproduce:**
- Try to join a server.

**Where did the issue occur?**
- Dedicated / Self-Hosted Multiplayer / Singleplayer / Editor (Singleplayer) / Virtual Arsenal

**Placed Modules:**
- None.

**RPT log file:**
- https://pastebin.com/RVwWwQhk

This is original github post I posted. I thought I fixed the error when i moved the game to HDD but it appeared to be game loading slowly and error poping up even slower. I'm out of options except reinstalling windows. I just want to see if anyone has any ideas beforehand since reconfiguring my PC is painful and takes time which i don't have a lot.

So thing was, I was running the mods from "E:\İzzet\Arma 3 Mods" and same İzzet folder in the path existed for both workshop and my other hardrive. And that big İ you see, that was the whole issue. Moved my mods folder to "E:\Arma 3 Mods" and all gone. Had this issue in another game that won't run because i had "ş" in my path. Guess never use Turkish letters...