• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Windows key for ace interaction tabs me out of arma

Usi

I have been playing with my ace interaction key binned to my left windows key as default, today it changed and now any time I hit the interaction key it tabs me out of the game. Any way someone can tell me how to fix this would be greatly apreaciated.

Drive C- Steam Library - Steam Apps - Common - Arma 3 and torwards the bottom look for the arma 3 symbol with a shield on it (save this path it makes adding mods a lot easier)

Edited by LCpl Rust

7 hours ago, LCpl Rust said:

Drive C- Steam Library - Steam Apps - Common - Arma 3 and torwards the bottom look for the arma 3 symbol with a shield on it (save this path it makes adding mods a lot easier)

I was on mobile so was unable to type out more specific instructions. Like said here, locate your arma3.exe within your steamapps folder. (If you're on windows 10 you should be able to find it just by using the search tool)

Right click on your arma3.exe and go to properties -> compatability. At the bottom of the menu you should have a tick-box that says "run as administrator". Make sure that's set.

Running a program as admin gives that program a priority over windows functions, such as the windows-key, so you should be set afterwards =) I suggest doing this to your teamspeak as well to prevent any further issues.