• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Lost Radar Capability - Layout Issue

Good Morning,

I was wondering if I could get someone from the mod team to help me with this issue. I've lost my radar screen. 

I made a quick video which explains my issue as it's just easier that way. 

I do use the Repo to maintain my updates.

addons_zpsvkiymmfr.jpg~original

Right side of Layout Setup 

layout_zpskvj3kfl1.jpg~original

Edited by Capt Holcomb

Thank you SSgt Johnston. I greatly appreciate it! It's weird because I haven't touched the hud layout in about a year or more. I hit reset and stuff starting showing up that wasn't in the original screen shot. Very weird. 

There was no change hardware wise. If you look at the layout screen shot. You don't see the SENS/NAV Radar at all. When I hit reset. Not only did it pop up. But I also got one to the left side of the layout setup that wasn't there before.

I noticed the problem had started right before WSD. Obviously something was hiding it or Arma was just being Arma. :ph34r:

Well, it's resolved and I want to thank y'all again for helping me. Now I can do my job Sunday.