• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

I've been away for quite a while but I'm back and I'll be posting videos as often as I can.  To start things off though, here are a few oldies that should be entertaining.  

This one is just crazy.  This is Gunfighter getting shot down by Battlestar.  Its hard to believe it even happened, but here's video proof, Lol. 

This is a short clip from what was actually an unofficial Op.  If I recall correctly we were testing some new stuff for the next weeks Ops.  Anyway, my Pilot was SNA Lane, and I was on the camera/guns.  I swear I mentioned several times that I could see a lot of hostiles..  at least we lived(not to spoil it or anything lol)

Ive got to throw in a couple proper ones, lol.  Here is the full length version of the above Op.  Its also cool to hear all the chatter to/from Omega.  

Op Vigilant Panther 07-14, Task Force Foxtrot (Maj Forbes was flying the bird) - Note - the thumbnail is messed up but it sorts itself out.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some excitement during ITB Class Charlie this evening. 

Wasnt meant to be quite that exciting lol.  

(Due to technical difficulties the video was cut short. arma.)

Edited by LCpl Bass
  • Like 1

Frame by frame(ish) rocket on dirty drug dealers.  4-2 squad training, 02-22.

You can barely see the rocket in the middle of the frame, just about to impact the truck, which is just under that tree.

OtIptM1.png

Just after impact

cU75AHS.png

and a couple more after shots.

Nqo9pkB.png

3rtERki.png

dYpnR46.png

Edited by LCpl Bass
  • Like 1

Had a pretty crazy squad training today.  The whole thing is being edited but this is one of the highlights.  It starts with GySgt Cohrs running down pretty well my whole squad, and then me getting sweet revenge.  Enjoy :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...