• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Steam Workshop to Secondary Drive

My SSD is clogged with all of my Arma 3 Workshop mods. I currently run Arma 3 from my secondary drive and I wish to have the workshop files go to the D:/ instead of the C:/. Anyone know how to not only move the workshop files over to the other drive, but to put the destination folder for said mods over to the secondary?

In STEAM choose settings, then choose downloads.  From here you can set your installation directory(ies) for your games.  Once you have one set you can choose properties for the game you want to move and from there you can choose the new drive to move your files to.

If your looking to have the game in one drive and workshop files in another; I believe you can set this up in the game launcher, although I am not at home to confirm that.

For Game: https://lifehacker.com/how-to-move-a-pc-game-to-another-hard-drive-without-re-1714706774

For Mods: https://gyazo.com/cbf04e6699341cee503bf0cb4c25a7b1

Simply fill that in with your new file destination on your drive and move it to the top.

50 minutes ago, Cpl B. D. Stewart said:

Steam already has this included under the game properties.  Didn't need any extra apps, only thing you need to do is set up the new installation directory then tell Steam to move the game.

2 minutes ago, Sgt O'Connor said:

Steam already has this included under the game properties.  Didn't need any extra apps, only thing you need to do is set up the new installation directory then tell Steam to move the game.

Reference option two.