• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Unban Request

joshu

Gamer Name: joshu

Date of Ban: 20171113

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Arma

ArmA ID: 76561198119375692

Reason for Ban: No fucking clue

Comments: I was trying to fly a helicopter and some butthurt ass bitch killed me, so I voted to kick him, and my party did. Then 10 seconds later, following suit, admin jumped on and banned me and my friend. I'm just a dude stationed at 29 Palms with shit else to do and this is a kinda fun server. Cut me a fuckin' break.

Mr. Joshu,

I will be looking over your ban appeal.  In order to help me get a clear picture of what happened, can you please elaborate on the events that transpired leading up to the ban?  I will be looking over our admin reports and logs as well as talking with the admin before I make a decision on this case.

Signed,

LtCol M. Alexander

MEU Executive Officer

Mr. Joshu,

After reviewing all the logs, reading your side and the information provided by the banning admin, I will be denying your request for an unban.  Unfortunately, the behavior recorded is not in line with what we expect of our community of players as we try to exude a professional atmosphere.  As a side note, it also seems that you made a very good attempt (if not succeeded) at setting the record for most bannable offenses committed before being removed from our server.  I am sorry that an unban will not be possible given this record and wish you good luck in your future gaming endeavors and at 29 palms.

Signed,

LtCol M. Alexander