• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Unban Request

TacticsIsPolska

Gamer Name: TacticsIsPolska

Date of Ban: 9/28/2017

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: TeamSpeak

ArmA ID: TacticsIsPolska

Reason for Ban: "Interrupting training and insulting members"

Comments: I'm gonna own up to it. I got frustrated at my brother who's in the TeamSpeak (due to family matters we were dealing with) and I called him a n*****. It's not the best word at all to say if anything was used but it was only him and personally we're good now. Other than that, I've literally never actively insulted anyone else in the unit. Behaviour will improve and I'm taking a good long look at the rules right now.

Edited by TacticsIsPolska

Mr. Polska,

I have received and will be reviewing your unban request.  To make this process easier, I will need a bit more detail as to what happened in this situation.  If you can elaborate, I will take a look and speak with those involved to make a decision on your case.

Signed,

LtCol M. Alexander

MEU Executive Officer

MEU Command Staff

But there's only one medium I can join him on his expeditions. Not only that there are people I do get along with in the TS which I do play with. Ahmad (the Egyptian) being one of them, Vace being a second (to name a few). I don't have contact with them (nor have I ever) outside of the TS. Rightly so I'll censor my language (I'm being civil now, aren't I?). Sgt LaFave, from your understanding you clearly had a lack thereof. Of course I wouldn't charge personal matters into a session but I admit my wrong doing on the usage of the N-Word (as stated I should format it). If you had an issue with it, you should have contacted me via my brother. I would then proceed to be more civil than I cared. 

Then again I'm not the only one that leaves lackluster comments here and there about the English language and the like. And to address it directly: I don't come on to the TeamSpeak 'just to disrupt'. I've joined different channels in an attempt to learn the people (I was informed that's not how you operate) so I stopped. I've participated in a 'Fun OP' as well participated semi-regularly in the Public and Recruitment servers. 

Furthermore, to address LtCol M. Alexander:

He essentially stated the 'out of context' version of what happened. And this plea isn't about whether or not words were exchanged.

It's supposed to bring light to a greater issue: I was never addressed personally. If I did demonstrate inappropriate behaviour previously then I should have received some form of chastisement or warning. This isn't an excuse to justify behaviour but a reason to show understanding of how I should change thereby hosting a peaceful environment for the lot of us. Layman's terms: A 'Win-Win' situation. 

If this plea isn't accepted that's reasonable, too. I've set my goal thereby to state my case and provide a greater understanding to a rather surface-level-looking situation. 

Thank you for reading, LtCol M. Alexander and Sgt LaFlave

Signed, TacticsIsPolska 

Mr Polska,

Please be mindful of our rules here.  I am willing to give a second chance but any further behavior or usage of racial slurs will not be tolerated.

Unban granted and processed.

Signed,

LtCol M. Alexander

MEU Executive Officer

MEU Command Staff

"Second chances are rarely given, third chances never exist"