• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

IM GOIN GET THIS PC!

L. Shepard

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 3:07 PM, C/Cpl E. Higgins said:

I see you don't have a sound card in ur shopping cart so the HyperX Cloud 2 is an affordable option that has built in 7.1... and yes it has a very handy mute button

Nah Im not a fan of HyperX Cloud

I'm not sure how much video editing you do, or how complex, but I've been very happy with Corel VideoStudio Pro x10 and its only $64 vs $400 for Vegas. I use it to edit multicamera music events, and multiple Arma captures and it does well. You could go 'Ultimate' for $80 for a few extra features.

But if you're making money making videos, then by all means go for the full monty.

58 minutes ago, Sgt Riggenti said:

I'm not sure how much video editing you do, or how complex, but I've been very happy with Corel VideoStudio Pro x10 and its only $64 vs $400 for Vegas. I use it to edit multicamera music events, and multiple Arma captures and it does well. You could go 'Ultimate' for $80 for a few extra features.

But if you're making money making videos, then by all means go for the full monty.

Wait, Sony Vegas is $400?