• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Ribbon Rack?

Vernardakis

To any S1 personnel here, shouldn't there be a Ribbon Rack in our signatures after reaching LCpl? I just noticed this under my signature and I see that I don't have mine. 

Let me know if I need to do something about it or if I should notify someone specific from S1. 
Thanks,

-Vern

It takes time, there are very few people in A&D. Mine didn't show til almost when I made Cpl. Some people don't get em until they've been Cpl for a while. It's just time consuming, and they get to it as they can.

We do not update ribbon racks for those in reserves. Once you transfer back into active duty it will be updated. However if you are in reserves and do want it updated send me a pm and I will update it.

• Like 3

On 9/30/2017 at 5:26 AM, Cpl Vernardakis said:

Asking because I had them on the old forums

You were active on the old forums and when you came to the new you were in reserves and so you won't get one done as stated above, you are in reserves.

There might come a time if A&D has the time and is wanting to they could update reserves but unlikely