• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Unban request

Browm

Gamer Name: D. Brown

Date of Ban: June or July 

ArmA, Teamspeak, or Both?: Teamspeak 

ArmA ID: 76561198169305692

Reason for Ban: "sorry"

Comments: (This is where you make your appeal) I was no where in the wrong apparently when trying to find a recruiter a group of individuals around 8-12 join the teamspeak at once and i was banned with them for some reason when i had no association to them.

Mr. Brown,

Since your ban was on TS, there are a couple pieces of information I need from you.  I will need your TS ID instead of your ArmA ID and also the name you used on that day.  If you can also describe the actions of those who were banned around you, that will speed up the process as I look into the reports from that day.

Signed,

LtCol M. Alexander

MEU Executive Officer

• Like 1

i believe it was brown and they joined saying they wanted to join and were joining diffrent channels and i guess you banned all of those guys and he and they had names i think of hitler and kill jews and so forth 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mr. Browm,

I apologize that this has fallen by the wayside but there is still concern that the explanation of events given is insufficient for anything to be processed.  Please understand that bans in this unit are not given lightly and are even more rarely retracted to give a second chance.  If you are still interested in an unban, you need to give a full account of what happened that day and why the ban occurred.

Signed,

LtCol M. Alexander

MEU Executive Officer

Ok so i hopped onto the teamspeak to get processed into the unit and a group of people came into the teamspeak i guess they were trying to mess with everyone in the unit, then they proceeded to mess with the recruiters and i guess the people in the unit thought i was with them so when they baned  those people i was included with them. Thats how it went i didnt take part in it but i was banned with them.

Mr. Browm,

After reviewing all information, screen shots, witness interviews and your testimony, I am unfortunately not going to be able to process this unban.  I am sorry for the inconvenience and I wish you good luck in all your future gaming endeavors.

Signed,

LtCol M. Alexander

MEU Executive Officer