• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Cinematic Shots

ODell

On 4/27/2018 at 3:59 PM, MintyNarwhal said:

That would actually be awesome. I've never mastered the art of creating stuff like this in scenario editor.

Alright, I'll get something pieced together Wednesday morning after work, and I'll DM you the link on here.

On 4/30/2018 at 6:01 PM, Pvt J. Jameson said:

You're a legend, I went on yestersday and tried to figure it out but failed :'(

Sorry I'm just replying to you now. I was on shift Monday and Tuesday. And the girl came over Wednesday and Thursday, and I don't like to be on my computer much when she is around. But as I type this out. I'm rendering a video that should help you guys with creating your own static animations. Be advised, there isn't a lot of packs out there. So I'm actually gonna try and take a crack at making my own. Both combat and non combat related, Static animations that is. Fluid animations are way harder, and I don't have patience for that stuff. I'll post a link to the video on this thread when its uploaded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2018 at 6:01 PM, Pvt J. Jameson said:

You're a legend, I went on yestersday and tried to figure it out but failed :'(

Enjoy, hope this helps you.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

in light of the operation that was conducted on 22/06/19 on the public server. I've been inspired to recreate some shots of the last stand with multiple poses. Will be recreating some more.

Standby.

6wPwzKS.png

HWIawoy.png

u4SIrmE.png

Wcmb3KJ.png

zC39Ju7.png

oMAB1qy.png

3p7qyxE.png

ImxbDn5.png

nNY9TRz.png

• Like 2

Considering I was hit by a mortar... That landed directly on top of me when I was trying to get the attention of Takbir. I got creative with this one.EJUGoQ9.png

G1Uh8x9.png

YmefxeF.png

cp852Y8.png

cNfhpjW.png

ouR1KpR.png

zrg4djk.png

Pi636Da.png

spOrbkb.png

e7SCEBC.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sgt Zahj said:

Roger that. Do you have a twitter or something we can @ you at if we use your work online?

Yes I do. I think I was recently in contact with the unit twitter. --> TheRealOscarMike

• Like 1

During Operation Silver Tiger. I was blown up twice. The first time I took the full force of an IED. So I thought I was recreate it.

JWK6NgT.png

Uscwtr1.png

u7uNcf7.png

VOyZk3e.png

ihDH3n4.png

6ERHWhM.png

cFVdatL.png

5WeNJbL.png

dS7SzlV.png

SuRo9W9.png

ogD9bqv.png

UbafPXG.png

0o4PRSB.png

HBXzWVJ.png

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cpl Jefferies said:

Dude these pictures are awesome! Keep up the great work!

Thanks man! Glad you all like them. Don’t worry. Many to come. Gonna work on a couple tonight. A few for taking over Altis on the server and another 2. But I’m keeping it a secret. You’ll see tonight or tomorrow.