• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Cinematic Shots

ODell

3 hours ago, Cpl J. D. Stevens said:

Some stunning Screens here, when you complete SOI you should look into joining the s-9 media team. 

Yeah I was reading up some your. S-9 team, that along with intelligence. Or something to do with Zeus and missions.

19 minutes ago, Pvt Bern said:

This is lit, especially the second and third one. Like no joke. You should be on the screenshot showcase team for Bohemia Int. 

LOL sheeeeeeeeiit. Thanks Pvt Bern. That'd be rad. I made the second and third one mainly for SSgt Bayless, as he's on FORCON within the unit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Couple more cinematic screenshots. It's not the Marine corps. But good ol Canadian Special Forces. Added some new animations and such.

4H1l4m1.jpg

6bT1jtl.jpg

uohSVXQ.jpg

^Sadly this one has some clipping issues with the gun bag from Ace. Or it could be some texture/shading issues.

Q7RedYT.jpg

m2UF8pv.jpg

cJ7n0qL.jpg

nLjLWK4.jpg

V3fgNdY.jpg

wMUwiaK.jpg

3cjWS8K.jpg

Hope you all enjoy. Working on a couple more, maybe a little more Canadian love. Maybe a little more 15th love.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, MintyNarwhal said:

These are fantastic dude, May I ask how you do this - I've always wanted to get good screenshots and now I have a new system I can play with decent graphics for images. 

I set up a scene in the editor. And and static animation scripts into each soldiers init box.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MintyNarwhal said:

These are fantastic dude, May I ask how you do this - I've always wanted to get good screenshots and now I have a new system I can play with decent graphics for images. 

I could do up a video for you. there was a couple other people looking in on how to do this.

• Like 1