• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

when I load into the Recruit server it says "different versions of task force radio are used. Server version 1.-1.0.245, your version 0.9.12" I have it active and reinstalled my TS and plug in but when I load in, it won't activate.

You are using the wrong version of TFAR unfortunately.  What you need to do is download the 64 bit version numbered 1-1.0.245  If you go to the channel description in TeamSpeak there is a link there for downloading it.

Edited by Sgt Hodos

3 hours ago, Vol. Medina [1stNJ(CO.A)] said:

when I load into the Recruit server it says "different versions of task force radio are used. Server version 1.-1.0.245, your version 0.9.12" I have it active and reinstalled my TS and plug in but when I load in, it won't activate.

Like Sgt Hodos stated you want to ensure you have the correct in game tfar as well as the correct teamspeak plugin installed for the Teamspeak. If you have both it should sync and work correctly.