• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

When a update for any mod shows up on Arma Sync repositories, then I have to update it. Yeah surpriced?

However, since I'm from Denmark in Europe, then I have a download speed of 1-8 KB since the server is located somewhere in the United States. 
Are there a "servercenter" here in EU for Arma Sync? I really.. Really hope there are 

Downloading 120 MB took 20 mins. That was pure... "Nothing good"  

The repository is only available from the provided ftp address:

ftp://66.85.14.170/.a3s/autoconfig

Though we utilize Arma3Sync, Arma3Sync has no association with the repository. We (the 15th MEU RU) update and maintain the files in the repository ourselves. The only alternative is to perhaps find another member in your area of the world to share the files with you.  

Guest Sgt Faigin

Disregard, you are talking about updating.

You could save some time by downloading RHS through their website, just make sure you pick the right version(which I believe is 0.4.2.2,  don't quote me on it)

Possibly, CUP terrians and Isle de Abramia as well via the workshop, just make sure you test your mods before attending an offical function.

Edited by Sgt Faigin