• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Cpl Muir

0311 Rifleman

Reserves

I have been gone the last few months due to both school and medical issues, and it seems I missed the announcement of us going to new forums along with the forum post to update your old account. I know I have been in the reverses for more than a while, before I ran into those issues above I normally would make it a goal to log in to keep up with what is going on weekly if not more, but if I have to start over again then that works for me too. I am looking to perhaps return to active duty, so restarting isn't the end of the world.

I would also like to formally apologize for missing out on this move. As I said. the past two and a half months have been complicated, and I have not been able to keep up with many parts of my life including keeping tabs on the happenings of the 15th. Good news is that it is finally calming down.

Thank you for any help with this issue.

Cpl Muir