• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

Logitech g930 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every 5 or so mins. It seems to be a pretty common issue, however all of the solutions I have found on google don't seem to work.

Has anyone solved this issue personally or have any suggestions?

There is a way to resync it and reset it .. you need a needle or something like that and google how to resync the headset.. that should at least give a temp fix .. i had the same and i resolved it for a short time like that .. ( like once each 2 month or so ) Also uninstall your logitech gaming software, then delete drivers ( make sure you clean them out ) and reinstall your drivers. I switched to a G933 now that hos non of the issue. I did that because that dam micropfone on my g930 keept breaking ... good advice don take you microphone up and done.. it will ware the cable and break the microphone cable at the connection into the headset =P 

Only thing that really helped me was to set them on channel 1 and set my wifi to channel 12 for example. Or even better disable wifi at all. If you are sitting near router like me it's rip in pepperonis for this headset. Also, older drivers helped.

I had the same issue on mine. I was able to fix this issue after about 3 hours of in-depth searching through Logi forums. The fix was basically a firmware hotfix for the G930 receiver, which i had to reapply the same fix a few months later for some odd reason. If i can find it again ill PM it to you.

On 6/17/2017 at 1:48 AM, 1stLt Degeratu said:

I had the same issue on mine. I was able to fix this issue after about 3 hours of in-depth searching through Logi forums. The fix was basically a firmware hotfix for the G930 receiver, which i had to reapply the same fix a few months later for some odd reason. If i can find it again ill PM it to you.

If you find the fix that helped you please post it here.  I too am having the issue and would like to get it fixed.