Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gutbier

Task force radio error on launch

Question

Howdy i seem to get an error when launching the mods. It seems there might be an issue with the task force radio. But even with the error message it seems i can join server just fine ( when its empty) Any idea how to fix that ? Will that maybe not cause any issues? 

the error says:

Key not found for signature ....addons\tfar_antennas.bpo.tfar_1.-1.0-f47f6e3c.bisign Test Failed! 

Thanks for any help! 

What i tried already. 

1. Cleared the ask folder and re-downloaded it twice 

4 answers to this question

@Pvt Gutbier,

Have you resolved this issue? 

PFC M. POWER |  15M3211
Infantryman

3rd Battalion, 1st Marines

Nope.

Though status update! It seems the issue is not  taskforce radio anymore but some even more odd bug from arma. 

I verified all my arma files etc and made sure i have equal setup as everyone else and the exact same files. But the error is still there .. just a bit different.

So here is what i noticed. 

The last key that gets checked will always spit out that error.. At first it was the task force radio. But after i installed the shack tac hud  the task force radio is fine but the shack tac hud is spitting out similar error now.. if i change the load error then the last mod is always spitting out the error. Good thing though is that it seems so far that this is not an issue for now. At least not on the unofficial servers 

Sounds good Pvt Gutbier.  If you still have issues, I'll try and help you the best I can.

PFC M. POWER |  15M3211
Infantryman

3rd Battalion, 1st Marines

I think the only thing that i can do right now is to try to connect to an official server that does a proper PBO check to see if i get issues there or not