• Hawaii Time Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time* Eastern Time Western European Eastern European Eastern Daylight

*Official unit time is Central Time. All times posted are in the Unit time unless otherwise indicated.

View and object distance issues after upgrading from Win 8 to Win 10

A few months ago, I finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. In doing so, I had to uninstall Arma off my primary storage device in order to ensure I had had enough room to do so. Ever since I reinstalled Arma and got back into playing, I've been having terrible view and object draw distance issues. Please note that my PC specs have not recently changed, outside of the upgrade to Win10. The issue tends to be inconsistent, to boot. As I hop in and out of different Zeus perspectives (standard character view, Zeus camera, NPC perspective), the view distance settings seem to change. In order to get rid of the fog affect that limits my view to 200-300m, I have to open and close the CH View Distance mod option screen. I have to do this very frequently through game play.

If anyone has any ideas, guidance or troubleshooting recommendations, I'd  love to hear them. 

Here is a album of screenshots which shows my mod list, settings, and various examples of the problem. https://imgur.com/a/HrHQ3WM

• 1 month later...

I've finally figured out and verified what the problem was that caused this. The ACE View Distance Limiter settings were set super low. In order to fix it, I had to access my Addon Options from the main game menu. Changing them within the Server tab, has made it so I don't suffer vision distance loss below 4000m